Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday walk in Munkkiniemi

This is the first installment in my new project, that is, tracing my steps in the world, using Sports Tracker, a service available for Nokia mobile phones. The first trace or image (click see map below) tracks the proceedings of my Sunday walk through Munkkiniemi, a neighborhood pretty close to where I live. A few remarks: The "slow" is where I stopped for icecream. The "fast" must be a technical bug. The circle in the park turned out pretty nice, although it looks like I missed my starting point for a few feet. The track itself follows my walking route quite accurately, except for that mysterious, sharp sidestep at "fast" and a few other places where it looks like I crossed over people's yards or even walked through their houses. Which I didn't.

Location: Munkkiniemen puistotie, Munkkiniemi
(see map)

No comments:

Post a Comment